Clearside Biomedical is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class drug therapies to treat blinding diseases of the eye using Clearside’s proprietary SCS™ microinjector to reach diseased tissue through the suprachoroidal space.
The key elements of our strategy are:
- Advancing CLS-1001 and CLS-1003 to FDA approval under the Section 505(b)(2) regulatory pathway.
- Maximizing the commercial potential of our product candidates.
- Advancing our CLS-1002 wet AMD development program.
- Developing a product candidate to treat diabetic macular edema (DME).
- Developing additional therapies through collaborations with third parties.
- Maintaining and strengthening our intellectual property portfolio.